Thursday, November 8, 2007

Mind Droppings, Part Two


  • My internet is wonky at home. It's been up and down for a week. Twice (TWICE!) it's gone down during a Scrabble game which automatically causes a loss and drop in rating. This makes me sad and mad and definitely not glad.

  • The Tide containers pictured were the exact same size (though that's not completely obvious from the picture) yet one was 48 loads and the other was 64 loads. I cry, "Bullshit!"

  • I saw the kiss recipient earlier this week, and all was cool. He pointed out that he's actually only nine years younger than me rather than ten. This makes all the difference in the world. (Not really.) If I didn't think he was such an awesome guy, I'd totally go for it. But if I've learned anything over the past year, it's that you don't fuck your friends if you want them to remain friends. Perhaps I will continue to kiss him when opportunities arise, though. Kissing and sex are two entirely different entities.

  • The Toadies, god love 'em, are touring! My ticket was purchased today. I'm very excited.

  • I had to pass on an opportunity to go to the University of Texas/Texas Tech (my alma mater) football game this weekend. I died a little when I did it.

  • I still haven't decided on a name for my neighbor.

  • I want to go to Vegas!

  • Tomorrow is FRIDAY!

  • I went to sleep last night just after 9pm. It was entirely unintentional, but I felt great this morning!

  • I have to get some work done. I've been entirely unproductive today.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, because you would NEVER intentionally go to bed at 9pm.

T said...

Hell no. There's fun to be had in the nighttime hours.

Hilary said...

I want to go to Vegas too! We need to work on that ...

Kathy Howe said...

How about Mr. Rogers?