Thursday, November 22, 2007

Jinxed

Do you guys remember Cindy saying, "You're so cute. Unless it's a blizzard of epic proportions, followed by freezing rain, your flight won't be delayed. We have snow here for a long time....how do you think we fly out in the winter?"

You don't? Well Murphy remembered. He's like an elephant; he never forgets.

My flight? Canceled.

I'm now traveling from my fair city to Denver (the opposite direction of where I'm heading) to Montreal to Toronto for arrival 9 hours later than my original flight. Let's place bets on which city I get stuck in: Denver or Montreal.

Hmph.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a pretty good storm going on right now ... I almost didn't come to work today but I carpool and the $&#%er decided he would give it a go.

The storm is stretching from Toronto to Nova Scotia (with Montreal in between), throwing down snow, rain, and freezing rain.

I really hope your flights go well! Hopefully it will all just be rain when the time comes!

Unknown said...

Way to go, Cindy. Okay, my bet is for $25 that you get stuck in Montreal's Customs.

Anonymous said...

Well I did say it would take freezing rain....also - the flights were cancelled from Houston, not all flights were cancelled to Toronto.