Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Delayed

My best friend's daughter turned eighteen today. I couldn't be at her birth because I was a freshman in college and I had a Biology final the next day. So, I met Jess on her second day of life. I really can't believe she's eighteen. It makes me feel really, really old. (You see why these wild and crazy nights of debauchery are necessary every so often. I have to remember that I'm young. [Compared to an 80-year-old anyway.]). <- No idea what kind of crazy punctuation that is, but I'm going with it.

We're going out to dinner tonight to celebrate her birthday. I tell you this because it means that it will be awhile before I put up the next installment of my adventure. I promise that I will not lay my little head down tonight until I have written it.

No comments: