Monday, December 3, 2007

And One More Excuse...

Did I mention that I got a promotion of sorts at work? It's a great opportunity because I can do it from home. I still only work six hours a day in office, so I'm still able to pick up and drop off my kids at school. It's pretty darn great.

But tonight I have a lot of work that I have to get done before I go out and watch some Monday Night Football. (My meditators wanted to go to Target after they were done to get new binders, so I didn't get a chance to do it this afternoon. Jack made it 41 minutes, by the way!) I'm not sure whether I'll be exhausted or pumped up or drunk or what when I get home, so I can't say whether I'm going to write anymore tonight or not.

You'll forgive me if I opt out, right?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the promotion!

What a game that was! I can't believe how many lucky breaks NE continue to get.

I'm impressed with Ninja Jack. Watch out for those throwing stars. That'll be next. :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

stupid NE, stupid refs... it was an awesome game, if even though the pats won. Darts were fun, we did win two games.

Mary said...

alright T, it's already thursday......you're killin me!